Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Couponing Story

Why Coupon?

I began looking into couponing about a year ago. I started reading blogs and discovering ways to stretch my grocery budget. I found this to be extremely easy and a bit fun. (Of course Rickie thinks I need a new hobby but he doesn't seem to mind the savings.) There are so many wonderful bloggers who list the sales and the locations for the coupons that it doesn't take me a lot of time. These bloggers also seem to spend less than me but I am proud of what I have accomplished so far. So I don't suggest anyone use my blog as their only resource but heres a place to start.

Why am I posting all of this?

With every one I know trying to find ways to save money I find myself sharing my couponing trips. Of course that leads to many questions so I thought that this would be a way for my friends to see how I do it. Of course this means that I am giving you my secret way of cheating. Although I don't think the bloggers mind me sending more people their way.

Websites I visit:
www.moneysavingmom.com
www.couponing101.com

I have a long way to go and a lot more to learn but in a year I have saved over a $1000 and thats a nice place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment